BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Badminton Competition

ok.......after the volleyball competition, after two day is the badminton competition,
haha, becoz it is too close....so i have no time to practise....
then Saturday is the first day of the badminton competition,
well.....erm....this time I am a seed....
for me, the second round still ok......
but the quater final......haiz....
me nearly lose......dunno why...
i make a lot of unforce error......until me kena goreng by people in the first set.....
i really got scare dao lah tat time.....
everyone keep calling his name....
then to release stress.....me shout in the court.....
then......also got nget dao lah.....coz too many unforce error....
but at the last, i win liao.....phew.....
then today...haha....my double wiv ah lo de nearly disqualified.....
luckily yesterday i got mention i will be last.....
double in semi final now.....
abt....single.....me and ah lo lose liao......
he lose to khoo wiv 16-21,18-21,
me lose to qiu kai cheng wiv 21-18, 21-23, 18-21,
hehe quite near xia lah.....
watever...lose dao happy....
tomorrow need to vs Lo Hoe Xing liao.....
Lo Hoe Xing oh!!!!!
shit.....why same wiv last year.......
this time sure lose liao......
watever....it juz a game.....
hehe....

0 comments: