BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Volleyball competiton........

well......this few day is the volleyball competition,
erm....for me......no more pressure when we are playing with other class....
not like last few year......when it is match point.....we sure will under pressure....
haha, this year......i know we got senka dao......
juz keep playing and does not be serious during the match....
tomorrow is final.......we will vs S1O tomorrow.....
haha.......and i annouce here.......this competition will become the ending or my volleyball life...
after this competition....maybe i will seldom go play volleyball liao.....
hehe....whatever......my homework is more important if compare wif volleyball...
nid to start preparing for next year.....not for SPM but for my future.....
althought i still dunno where will i go..... the only thing i know is...
now.....everything nid to have good de foundation....
hehe......watever...........

haha......here is the good news......but i still in the process of making decision....
last saturday....we S1 saw a opportunity to become a king scout.....
but is it real.....?i mean is it affortable? i can see a lot of example from our senior....
they make a decision to become a king scout and they really put a lot of effort on it....
but at the last......nobody can reach their target....
so this mean maybe we will have the same ending like last few year....
the point is......is it affortable???????if it is not.....mean i am juz wasting my time.....
but if it is real.....i really will try my best to reach my target....
watever....i know you guys will tell me not to think too much...hehe....okok....
King Scout? real? affortable?

6 comments:

Cass said...

gt the same feeling =.=
not only for spm
but for our future ...
aiks
so fan la !!!
谁说长大的感觉好!! =.=
gambateh together ya!!

Dorky Kidultz said...

Shiang..
as ur Senior..
I MUST SAY THAT..
GO for King Scout!!!
if u got chance..

why I encourage to do so?
Coz u got chance to be King Scout...but last time I din have any such chance...

When I Junior..I wish to be King Scout...but no one can help me and acc me...
but now u guys are different..
at least got Sir Vincent...

For sure..
It is not easy to be King Scout..
U reli have to put a lot of effort inside...

*Personal..
I knw u will leave next year(may b)...but I reli hope to see u next yr...
If u reli leave Twu and go ur further study...I will bless u...

*U guys reli GOOD Scout that I met before..is my pleasure to be ur guys tchr and teach u guys so many things...although more I taught are those bad things..but those good things I taught..u guys have to remember it...

Last..
How Important King Scout u think?
Think about it..
thn u will find ur answer soon...

Gambate dude...

Kang Shiang said...

to cass,
haha, yaya, we grow up together....hehe,

to erd,
haha, actually i will leave next year, but is after spm, that's my dad de current decision...and....i will follow all my friend, if they really fight for the king scout, sure i will follow, we all happy together, we suffer together.... okok, i will appreciate the chance....maybe at the last we cannot be the king scout, but we sure can become the scout with highest ranking among these few year...

Plant said...

erm....
所以比赛后你就会很少出现在排球场咯?
>.<
少了一个杀球手...
酱子明天要让你杀多点球咯...
XD
watever...
嘿~
King Scout 是你的梦想...
不是吗?
打从初一开始...
你就有着这样的梦想...
现在...
它终于变成理想了~
放胆去追吧~~^^
加油~

LSXM said...

uiseh.. u guys won le lerh..
Congrats congrats
affordable^^ (senka)
hrm.. support you..
hv faith, u can de^^

Sharon ヅ said...

1st, congrats you all won in volleyball competition..
dis year senka de won liao..hehe=)
anyway you all really very geng..
hmm..watever you have decide..
hv confident in it..you sure can de..
support ya..^^