BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 25, 2008

.........

Last night, although it is christmas eve, I can't sleep well, i juz keep thinking what he say.He is right!!! Actually I can stop all of these from happening...I know it will be dangerous, but i didn't stop it..... this is the first time i agree with him. I say "I agree" doesn't mean he is right at all. I am very confident with our technique, I only agree wiv the word" Actually you can stop it, but you didn't stop it" moody, keep blaming myself??? sure got lah! when i heard they laugh.......I try to pretend like nothing happened and laugh wiv them, but it is hard. It's already happened, I can't pretend like nothing happened ...I know it is my mistake, there is also nothing wrong if i blame myself, coz i really make a wrong decision......I have learn a lesson, I promise i will do it better next time. I won't repeat the same mistake again.......

6 comments:

Naoko Nomiya said...

don blame urself liao...
juz think tis is an experiance...
she oredi say tat she hope all of us don blame ourself...
keep smiling when u solving tis problem...
SMILE^^
we are beside u...GAMBATEH!!
(nit help juz call me la)

Jnnnnn said...

ya fren...
don blame urself anymore...
it's alrdy happened...
u also get lessons...
just don repeat again lo...
it's also not ur fault at all...
come on my fren...be happy^^

romeo said...

hei u...
don think too much liao...
it already happen...
n she is ntg nw...
stop blame urself...
we r get a big lesson tis time...
be happy fren...
we cant noe tat wat will happen ltr...
chear up^^

Plant said...

不经一事,不长一智。
过去已成历史,只有未来才是希望…
不要为了一时的错而误了自己的未来…
加油…
你的背后,还有很多人在支持你的…

jJoeYy said...

Accident = cant be avoid
hmm... don blame urself le..
i'm the most useless.. ><
=) if reli wan blame..
juz blame the weather.. @.@
avthing will be fine..
ok liao de..

(but i reli don understand.. how 2 laugh it out..?)

Dorky Kidultz said...

你..
一直給我一個感覺..
說你獨當一面..也不是?
說你還未成熟..又不是?

但你偏偏一直有一些很細微的問題你必須面對和解決的..
但很多東西都不是我可以教你的..
很多東西還是靠你自己去發覺會更有意義...

昨天我們談了很久下..
你應該清楚我說什麽..
若你想繼續責怪自己..
請向自己和全部人保證..
不要讓意外再次發生了..
與其你在這裡抱怨,不如做出實際行動..

至於那個“他”..
他在經驗方面和人際溝通真的會比你強..
明年才高一..
好好準備明年的挑戰吧..

有什麽問題就找我啦..
^^..反正你也不是第一次找我了..
xD...