BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 28, 2008

ok!!!last day!!!!

Today is the last day liao!!!!The last day he stay in Tawau.We will fly to KL tomorrow. I haven't pack my laugage.......watever=.=!!! enjoy the last day first!!!!!

I lost a driver.....
I lost a partner......
I lost a friend.......
I lost a people who let me bully....XD
MY BROTHER IS LEAVING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL OF HIS PROPERTY HERE WILL BE MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what can i do? there is ntg i can do de mah!!!!SOI de mah!!!!Watever.......=.=!!! now is already 12.22......i can't sleep......too exited???no..... actually is i don wan to sleep.....hehe! Now my stupid brother is leaving.....hehe, two more year later.....it's my turn to leave...wakakaka.....He jiu good lah!!!! got a ngong chan brother to type this damn stupid blog for him before he leave......next time when I leave, who type for me!!!?!?!?!?!...=.=!!!!watever!!I don't need it.......XD

Every people keep asking me, how is my feel????? Next year ur bro leave liao, you meh so lonely.....=.=!!My Answer is......................BO FEEL!!!yeah!!!!!actually got lah, got lonely de feel......................coz nobody to let me bully liao.........impossible to bully my parent de mah!!!! really SOI de mah!!!!!wakakakaka

3 comments:

Jnnnnn said...

ur brother is ur fren??!
haha
u type dao lyk so happy jiang...
actually i think u din feel that happy de la...u say urself is ngong chan oh...just bcoz of ur bro...waa...1st time...haha...u always bully ur bro de meh??cheat!!i don blieve...bler...
and hor...wanna tell u...the time now is only 11 sumthing..hehe...got problem here liao...if one day is ur turn to leave...im sure i'll type a stupid post for u^^

Kang Shiang said...

okok!!!我认输!你对......我并不是真正的开心!和哥哥剩下一个星期的相处时间。haiz......很不舍得loh....我很担心我在机场会落泪啦,因为我堂兄弟们和我打赌,看死我当天会哭……hehe...不过你没有机会看到。

EaHY said...

Next time when u leave..
sure JIN VUN will blog something about u de lea..
don't angry arh..
CIAOZ first~